I think I finally Got it why home is just like heaven, This past weekend Jared came here for the 4Th and Tzuri's birthday party, It was just wonderful, The first morning Evani wake Jared up with his baseball bat, next day Evani wake Tzuri up with a glass of water, and last day Evani wake up Jared with a bunch of chocolate cookies on his head!!! Tzuri did his little conversation with his Dad!!! laljhaywusjjak , Oh Papa!!! They were so happy to have his dad with them. And I was and am so grateful for my wonderful husband and his efforts to make us happy and loved!!! te amo amor!!!
Winding down a Filoli Summer
10 hours ago
Cute blog, especially the part where you say you have beautiful in-laws! Now get your mother-in-law to update her blog please. Ha! Ha!
ReplyDeleteSorry, I guess I just posted from your blog! So, that last comment was from us!
ReplyDeleteHi Rocio! I'm so glad you all have a blog now! Your boys are so cute! I'm glad you were able to have Jared home to visit. Having your husband gone is hard! I love that you call you blog "walls of Heaven," what a great title!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you have a blog! Very nice. I look forward to getting to know you better.
ReplyDelete